By car: (plan of acces)
- By the highway of the Lake Geneva A9 (exit 10 - Lausanne-Vennes)
- by the axis Lausanne-Moudon by the Road of Bern.
By publics transports:
- Direction Lausanne
- By the bus 64 - all the 20min. env.
- Then the subway ( M2) all the 6min.
- You will find all the information useful for your movements in the region on the site of transport lausannois www.t-l.ch
Swiss's first automatic subway, m2 was put in service October 27th, 2008.
It connects Ouchy (373 m) with Epalinges (711 m) and becomes the vertebral column of the transport of the lausannoise town.